Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mahesh aims for muscled physique

maheshbabu




Actor Mahesh Babu would soon be seen in a completely new look. Indeed the actor is aiming for a shapely and muscled physique. To achieve this, the actor has been training under celebrated trainer Kris Gethin for the last three months. Mahesh Baby reflected that he has transformed his physique completely.
He posted on his Twitter that “The last 3 months have been really challenging. As you all know, I have been training with Kris Gethin, who I consider the best trainer in the world. I took up his DTP challenge and achieved it. Transformation is complete and I am sure that you all will like my new look”.
In other news, Mahesh Babu, who rendered his voice for NTR’s film Baadshah praised the movie for its entertainment as well as Sreenu Vytla’s amazing comic talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment