Thursday, April 11, 2013

cant handle Gautam's homework-Mahesh Babu


Superstar Mahesh Babu, who takes on numerous baddies single-handedly in his films, finds it difficult to get his six-year-old son Gautam Krishna to do his home work.
“I can’t handle Gautam’s homework. It’s difficult to pin him down, so my wife, Namrata, handles it. Doing dare-devil stunts is much easier,” said the actor. “I could play with my daughter, Sitara. We chilled out for 10 days together,” said the actor, who is nursing a back injury at home.
“I have hired Kris Gethin, the personal trainer who worked with Hrithik Roshan, to help me get over this injury. He has made me fitter and thinner,” he said. “I don’t need to inspire anyone since new age youngsters are more fitness conscious than stars.”
On his son Gautam debuting in films, he said, “We just did a test shoot with Gautam. The shoot may take place sometime soon. I can’t force the director to take him, but he feels that Gautam is right. We may work together,” he adds.
Talking about the overseas success of his films, he said, “Fans in the United States have been quite supportive and encouraging. The big success of my films Athadu and Pokiri opened up overseas market. I am going to the US to meet my fans there soon. I want to thank them for their love and affection.”
,

No comments:

Post a Comment