Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Super Star Prince Mahesh Babu interview


Mahesh Babu interview
Mahesh Babu Today inaugurated Rainbow Hospitals in Vijayawada. Later, the Superstar interacted with media for a brief period. Here are the Q & A...

Q) Any Plans to test Bollywood waters.

Mahesh) I have no intention to do Bollywood films for the next 2-3 years. May be, for the next 10 years I will be concentrating on Tollywood only.

Q) Secret of Good Looks

Mahesh) Happiness

Q) Who among the young Heroes are your competitors?

Mahesh) Everyone is doing well. All of them are competitors.

Q) Any plans to join Politics?

Mahesh) NO.

Q) You have done a political character in Dookudu? Will you do a full length political film?

Mahesh) Until you pointed out, I have no idea that I did a political role in Dookudu. No plans to act in a project which has political backdrop.

Q) You appealed to the youth to join politics through the film 'Sainikudu'

Mahesh) That film ran for just one week.

Q) Response for 'One -Nenokkadine' teaser

Mahesh) Very Happy with the response. I already got I million views on Youtube.

Q) Gautam Krishna's role in 'One -Nenokkadine'

Mahesh) We still don't know if he would do the role or not! It would nice if he does it!

Q) Any propose to play Bond role.

Mahesh) No such plans.

Q) Connection with Vijayawada

Mahesh) I have a special connection with Vijayawada. My films do well here. I toured for 'Rajakumarudu' movie at this place. The functions of 'Okkadu' and 'Dookudu' were held here.

Q) About Children Trust and your involvement

Mahesh) I definitely want to do something for the Children. May be, the process will begin within two to three months

No comments:

Post a Comment