Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mahesh Babu Twitter Account Hacked



  • Todays news headlines
  • Performance
  • Mahesh babu twitter
  • Photos
  • Links To
  • Latest News
  • Love Calculator
  • Download
  • Business card designs
  • Maa Tv
  • Todays news headlines
  • Performance

It is heard that somebody hacked the twitter account of Prince mahesh babu and posted some wrong tweets in the name of mahesh babu. However, Mahesh has been prompt changing his password and thus restored his twitter account. His latest tweet went on, " Just got calls2 know someone walked in2 my account..sorry guys. It's not me .. done the usual, changed d password..goodnight.

Meanwhile, Mahesh is leaving for Northern Ireland for the shoot of his new film '1-Nenokkadiney'. New face Kriti Sanon is seen opposite to Mahesh in the film. Devi  Sri Prasad has scored the music of the film. The movie is being directed by Sukumar. Anil Sunkara, Ram Achanta and Gopichand Achanta are producing the movie on 14 Reels Entertainment.

Mahesh Babu Tweets :

Mahesh Babu :@urstrulyMahesh 6m
Businessman not nominated in the best actor category for maa tv awards…

Mahesh Babu :@urstrulyMahesh 6m
Strange …coz I consider it as one of my finest performances till date…

Mahesh Babu :@urstrulyMahesh 2m
Maybe it is becoz of the fact that I wasn’t going to be in d country for the next 2 months…ATTENDANCE is mandatory I guess:-):-)

Mahesh Babu :@urstrulyMahesh 30s
Just got calls2 know someone walked in2 my account..sorry guys. It’s not me .. done the usual, changed d password..goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment