Thursday, June 6, 2013

Prince Mahesh Babu Comments on Remake Films



Mahesh Babu decided Not to do Remakes, Mahesh Babu decided Not to do Remakes, Mahesh babu dislikes remakes, mahesh babu about remakes, mahesh babu away from remakes
Prince Mahesh babu, who arrived at Vijayawada to attend a private function today, joins in a chit chat with media persons. Answering to media questions, he said “I don’t want to remake and spoil the classic films of my father which have a good value in the audiences. Instead, I would like to create my own classics for my next generations to remake them. We have a good story waiting for my son Goutam.

Let us see, whether he is interested to do it or not. I don’t want to leave Tollywood in the near future. Say it for ten years. I also don’t have any interest in politics. I have told this several times but still you are asking the same question as if you want to squeeze some thing out of me to develop some story around it. But, I don’t give you a chance for it. My upcoming film is given title as 1 only to suit the story of the film and has no significance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment