Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Prince new film launch

Prince new film launch


Prince, Richa Panai , Disha Pandey and Sethu are playing the lead roles in a film produced by Jaison as production no.1 under full house Entertainment  banner.
Suresh P Kumar is the director. K.S.Ramarao has given the clap, Bellamkonda Suresh switched on the camera and V.Sagar has done the honourable direction for the first shot.
Prince said, " This film will be made in Telugu and Tamil. I hope it becomes a good start for me in Tamil. This is a revenge love story. But the revenge episodes on villain will not be routine and will be fresh".
The director said, " This is my first film. The first schedule will be done in Hyderabad and then the second schedule in Chennai. The film completes with the third schedule in Hyderabad. We will release the movie on July 27th".
The producer said, " When I came from America and looking for making a movie, I met this director. He was working as an assistant director for a movie and I gave him the chance seeing his love towards cinema. He has impressed me with a good story. We are confident of a successful movie".
Avakaay Biriyani fame Manikanth Khadri, who is the music director of this film, said, " There are four songs in this movie and I will give my best for a good output. I am very happy at getting a chance after a long time".

No comments:

Post a Comment